- Arvato Financial Solutions and INFORM today announced a strategic partnership to deliver complementary fraud management services and content to insurance businesses – enabling rapid deployment of fraud detection technology, integration services and consultancy.
With the new global agreement, Arvato Financial Solutions and INFORM aim to deliver a Rapid Deployment Solution enhancing the SAP® Fraud Management for Insurance analytic application. SAP Fraud Management for Insurance helps insurance companies automate and optimize fraud detection, improve fraud investigation efficiency and avoid payments on illegitimate claim requests.
The collaboration is expected to provide significant value for insurance companies around the globe and across all insurance business lines. It allows insurance companies to choose from a broad set of predefined fraud detection rules and content, combined with insurance fraud and analysis expertise and skills offered by INFORM and Arvato Financial Solutions.
Key benefits for insurance companies will be:
- Mix of best-in-breed fraud detection technologies powered by SAP Fraud Management for Insurance and the SAP HANA® platform, plus in-depth fraud expertise gained from INFORM RiskShield software;
- Development of a Rapid Deployment Solution enables faster deployment of SAP Fraud Management for Insurance through built-in content for all business lines in insurance;
- Benefit of INFORM ́s knowledge and technology to provide a robust and flexible, easy-to-handle integration into customer ́s system landscape;
- Delivery of professional expertise and best-practice models in claims process optimization, governance, risk and compliance management by INFORM’s and Arvato Financial Solutions’ know-how and consultancy services.
"With our successful alliance, INFORM and Arvato Financial Solutions are able to offer a perfect combination of knowledge and add-on technology based on our RiskShield software experience with professional outsourcing services, credit & claims data sources, and global presence. We expect this collaboration to further increase the value proposition for insurance companies choosing our offering as an enhancement of the SAP Fraud Management for Insurance solution."
says Dr. Andreas Meyer, Executive Vice President, Risk & Fraud Division at INFORM.
“As a leading expert for credit information and fraud prevention for the German insurance industry, we have been working with INFORM for many years. Our industry-specific outsourcing solutions, combined with valid credit & claims data sources, and our unique analytics expertise can be implemented for the further benefit of our insurance clients on a global scale. It will give all new clients the possibility to combine a state-of-the-art software technology with our outstanding knowledge of how to identify fraudsters within insurance portfolios.”
says Dr. Frank Schlein, President, Risk Management at Arvato Financial Solutions.
As compliance requirements shift and the volume and variety of fraud increases, insurers need to find ways to detect and manage irregularities quickly and efficiently. Combining SAP Fraud Management for Insurance, which is based on the SAP HANA platform, with Arvato ́s and INFORM ́s deep expertise will be tremendously beneficial to insurance companies around the globe. It gives insurers the tools, services and support they need to manage the complex compliance landscape and successfully fight financial crime and fraud.
About Arvato Financial Solutions
Arvato Financial Solutions is synonymous with professional outsourcing services (Finance BPO) centering on reducing underwriting risk and support claims fraud detection and investigation by offering access to proprietary databases and professional services. As a financial solutions provider, we manage around 10,000 customers, specializing primarily in the insurance, retail/e-commerce, telecommunications, banking and healthcare sectors. This makes us Europe’s third largest integrated financial service provider. The company is a leading supplier of credit information for the German insurance industry. In addition, Informa HIS GmbH, a subsidiary of Arvato Financial Solutions, has been selected to build and operate the exclusive fraud data pool (HIS) for the German insurance association (GDV) in 2011. For more information, visit finance.arvato.com.
SAP, SAP Fiori, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.